Building Bridges Foster Family Agency has achieved national accreditation through the Council On Accreditation (COA) effective June 5, 2018. COA accreditation ensures that we are providing the very best possible services to our consumers and is a mechanism that enables Building Bridges Foster Family Agency to continually improve and evaluate the way we deliver services to the community.
From the Council On Accreditation website, consumers benefit the most because this means that:
- Services meet best practice standards
- Services are delivered by appropriately trained staff
- Clients participate in the decision-making process of service delivery
- Services are provided in a safe and respectful environment
- Privacy is protected
- Services support positive outcomes
- Services are culturally competent
We have gone through this rigorous accreditation to prove that we are among the best in the field. We are truly committed to help you become a foster parent and will guide you through every step in the process!